On April 6, some of the world's top neuroscientists participated in a symposium in celebration of the Kavli Institute for Neuroscience and The Kavli Foundation's commitment to funding fundamental brain research.
The speakers were:
- Thomas Jessell, Co-Director of the Kavli Institute for Brain Science at Columbia University
- Catherine Dulac, Harvard University
- Massimo Scanziani, University of California, San Francisco
- Daniel Colón-Ramos, Yale University
- Leslie Vosshall, Director of the Kavli Neural Systems Institute at The Rockefeller University
- Ellen Hoffman, Yale University
- Christopher Walsh, Harvard University
the schedule (pdf).